Saturday, March 19, 2011

Limitless

Staring: Bradley Cooper, Robert DeNiro, & Abbie Cornish
Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Limitless is one of these rare films, where the preview doesn't give you a clue as to how good it really is. I saw this because the movie I wanted to see wasn't playing until 11, and I honestly didn't expect much from it. What I got was a visual masterpiece, with some of the best camera work I've ever seen, and an amazing story that was so much more than some guy and his magic pill. It's intense, shocking, and unique. Bradley Cooper really makes the movie. He FINALLY lets go of his super cool, good looking guy image, and really shows the audience that he can act! This movie was a breath of fresh air and I can't wait til it comes out on DVD so I can see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment