Thursday, March 24, 2011

Due Date

Staring: Robert Downy Jr. & Zach Galifianakis
Rating: 2 1/2 out of 5 stars

From the writer, director, and star of the Hangover, aka the funniest movie i've ever seen, comes Due Date! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this film. Unfortunatly, if you've seen the preview, you've seen all the funny parts. Robert Downy is great as the moody, uptight, Peter. Zach Galifianakis however, was pretty bland. Metrosexual Ethan didn't have the same shock value and loveable loser quality as Alan did, I didn't find him funny, I just felt sorry for him. The plot didn't help the film much either. How many times have you seen two strangers, thrown together by happenstance taking a road trip together? Due Date was OK, but it's been done, and they made the rookie mistake of putting everything good into the preview. Despite the great cast, I say pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment