Friday, December 2, 2011

Whisper

Starring: Blake Woodruff, Josh Holloway, & Sarah Wayne Callies
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

I chose this little known film for two reasons. First, for a B-Movie, the cast is terrific! Second, the best horror films are the ones with evil, sadistic, kids. What's scarier than a kid who goes around killing people? In Whisper, David is a kid of fortune, but very introverted. At his birthday party, he's kidnapped and held from ransom, but he's not really the prisoner, they are! I tried to like this movie, but honestly I didn't. The cast was excellent, but the film moves very slowly, very little actually happens, and when it does, you already knew it was coming. It wasn't an awful movie, and this cast is certainly appealing, but something just doesn't click. I'd avoid this one if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment