Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Balls Out: Gary The Tennis Coach

Starring: Seann William Scott & Randy Quaid
Rating: 0 out of 5 stars

I had high hopes for Balls Out. It's from the same team that did Dude Where's My Car and the first Harold & Kumar movie. Seann William Scott stars and he's usually pretty funny, I thought maybe this would be kind of like Happy Gilmore, I couldn't have been more wrong. Different people have different opinions on what's funny and what's not, but I really don't see how any sane person could like this shit! It's far past ridiculous and it's just as stupid as it gets. Scott's constant whining and narrating to himself is unbearable, but at least his character had a personality. The supporting cast was pretty much brain dead. Why anyone would want to produce this, is beyond me, seldom have I seen something this fucking horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment