Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Top 30 Songs Played On My iPod in 2011

Along with movies, I have a passion for music, and people often ask me what's good? What am I listening to...and so on. Well, for all of you who are looking to rock out in the new year, here is my list of the top songs I played on my iPod in 2011!!!

30) Cage The Elephant - Tiny Little Robots
29) Audioslave - I Am The Highway
28) Alice In Chains - What The Hell Have I?
27) Alice In Chains - Angry Chair
26) Alice In Chains - Them Bones
25) Aerosmith - Just Push Play
24) AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
23) Stone Temple Pilots - Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart
22) Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden
21) Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline
20) Sick Puppies - My World
19) My Darkest Days - Set It On Fire
18) Hail The Villian - Take Back The Fear
17) Goo Goo Dolls - Only One
16) Foo Fighters - Alandria
15) Foo Fighters - All My Life
14) Cage The Elephant - James Brown
13) Madam Adam - Sex Ain't Love
12) Local H - Bound For The Floor
11) It's Alive! - Pieces
10) Hoobastank - Out of Control
9) Green Day - Jaded
8) Green Day - Welcome To Paradise
7) Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby
6) The Offspring - Have You Ever?
5) Foo Fighters - White Limo
4) Foo Fighters - Rope
3) Alice In Chains - No Excuses
2) Sick Puppies - Cancer
1) Foo Fighters - Bridge Burning

You can check out the rest of the stuff I'm listening to, adding, or recommending on my iLike page in the links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment