Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update!

Hey guys! I just wanted to fill you in on what's been going on this month! Since I got such a great response to my last update, I am considering making this a regular monthly feature.

...So what's going on?

- Twitter following continues to rise

- .. but people aren't liking us on Facebook. I'm not sure what to do in order to get more followers, so please tell your friends and re-post what you like, and let's see if we can break that illusive 100 followers!

- The blog has officially passed 5000 hits!

- ...and because of your nominations on Flixster, I am now officially a Super Reviewer! This means people on the site will see my reviews right on the top of the page! I hope I can live up to the expectations and help them decide what to watch!

That's about it, if you have any suggestions for the blog, movies I should watch, or anything else please click the link under my profile and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment