Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update!

Hey fellow movie lovers! I wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know what's been going on with the blog. I haven't felt well lately, so I haven't been online to post reviews. The good news is, I have been watching a ton of movies and I plan on reviewing every single one for ya!

In Other Blog News...

- We have reached 4500 visitors!
- 18 of you decided to follow the blog regularly during our second month on Facebook or Twitter!
- My reviews are now included on Rotten Tomatoes as well as Netflix & Flixster.
- I have had TWO celebrity comments based on reviews of their films! Jonathan Tucker & Spencer List!
- We had two facebook polls and the results are in!
          1) What is the worst movie you've ever seen? - 96 Votes
                      Most Popular Answer: Lost In Translation
          2) What is your favorite movie genre? - 115 Votes
                      Most Popular Answer: Horror

If you have any ideas for future poll questions, let me know! Until then, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, or Flixster, tell your friends about us, share links and tweets on your walls, and get ready for a ton of new reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment