Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dude, Where's My Car?

Staring: Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, & Jennifer Garner
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Ok, ok, we all know about my affinity for Ashton Kutcher, however I don't give all his movies 5 stars. Dude, is absolutely ridiculous, stupid, pointless, basically, a classic stoner comedy. While it has no real point to it, it does have some pretty funny lines and that's what earns it 2 stars. In my opinion, the movie is nowhere near as raunchy as it has to be. Movies like this are based on cheap laughs, and when it's PG-13 without a single boob or F bomb, it's just nothing special. By the end the film, it was just totally out of control. I should have just turned it off, but I suffered through to the end. Basically this movie was the foundation for Harold & Kumar. It was ok, but just wasn't funny enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment