Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riding The Bullet

Staring: Jonathan Jackson & David Arquette
Rating: 2 1/2 out of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying that I love Stephen King, he's given me hours of entertainment and for that I am grateful. I am also a big fan of the lead in this movie Jonathan Jackson. Together I was expecting a can't miss movie, but it didn't quite work out that way. Riding The Bullet is just all around dull. The story was weak to begin with, the flashbacks were dull, the characters have 0 personality, and it just wasn't creepy in the slightest! If Disney made horror movies, they would be similar to this. I probably rated it higher than I should have because of my fondness for King and Jackson, but really this movie was a bore, don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment