Sunday, April 24, 2011

Please Nominate Us!

So, the blog is doing pretty well! We're getting close to 100 hits a day, have a ton of followers on Twitter and Flixster, and lots of poll responses on Facebook! This is all thanks to you! You are the reason I write this blog and if you're enjoying it, I'm hoping you'll help me get some more followers!

Flixster has a program called "Super Reviewer" and once you get the label, your profile and reviews are seen ahead of just the ordinary users.

More views mean more people to the site and more followers! So, if you'll please take a moment of your time to nominate me, I'd really appreciate it. All you have to do is 1) Click the link below 2) Scroll to the bottom 3) Click Nominate User

Nominate The Ultimate Movie Review On Flixster!

No comments:

Post a Comment