Monday, April 4, 2011

The Invisible

Staring: Justin Chatwin, Marcia Gay Harden, & Margarita Levieva
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

A wise ass kid is severely beaten and left for dead in the woods. While comatose, he leaves his body, in order to convince those responsible to do the right thing and save his life. What a bold and unique concept and it plays out to a terrific surprise ending. I saw this one a while ago, but it's defiantly on the top 10 list for 2007. What I really loved about it, was that it was something I'd never seen before and crossed genres. Technically it's Science Fiction, but there is also a lot of Drama, Romance, and even Comedy. Justin Chatwin, I've seen him in a few things before this and he was terrible. I mean so bad that I almost skipped this movie because he had the lead. I didn't skip this and it paid off because he was awesome in it and has been good in everything I've seen him in since. This one's a keeper, defiantly check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment