Friday, December 7, 2012

The Ultimate Movie Review's End of The Year Poll!



Hey movie fans! First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their support, for following my blog, and for continuing to visit my little corner of the web. I am a movie fanatic and it's a pleasure to share with you what I watch every week and what I think you'll like as much as I did.

Another year has come on gone! This year was a difficult one between school, work, natural disasters, and computer failures, but I still managed to post 119 reviews bringing our total up to 386! In return, 17,000 of you have visited the site and I hope it helped you find something good to watch!

The Ultimate Movie Review has gotten pretty big! My reviews are featured on Netflix, GetGlue, and IMDB and I am a Super Reviewer on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes! In addition many reviews have been picked up by other various sites and magazines! The blog has surpassed my every expectation, but it's still not enough for me!

I need your help to make this blog really explode and become a more popular destination for moviegoers! So...

I created a web poll so that you will be able to tell me what you like, what you don't, and what you think I can do better! Here's your chance to make The Ultimate Movie Review a huge success! Please take the poll, share the poll, and be as honest as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment