Thursday, June 23, 2016

Owners Continued Health Issue & eBay Sale

I continue to apologize for the lack of activity lately, but I am continuing to suffer from an issue with my health. It's not serious, it's more frustrating and incapacitating than it is a serious condition, but a week on new medication and so far so good! No sleepy side effects and I'm catching up on things, which will include this blog!

The good news is being locked inside my house, I have been watching a ton of movies! Most of the time the movies come faster than I can watch them and I feel as thought I'm always playing catch up, but that hasn't been the case as of late. I've been catching up, going through stuff and discovering duplicates and stuff that's just not right for my personal collection, so what to do, I'm selling those to you! With a few exceptions of things that I've been trying to sell for a while, I'm selling most of these DVDs on eBay, auction style, starting at just $0.01 + Shipping. ALL proceeds go into paying for the blog! Please check out what we've got, maybe find something that interests you and help support us at the same time! Your help is always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment