Monday, May 9, 2016

Update!

Ladies & Gentleman,

I must apologize for not being around much the last couple of months. I was suffering from a minor medical issue and then it was time for finals, but I finally finished! On May 6, 2016, I graduated with honors from LIU Post!

Which brings us back to business, I have been watching movies in my free time, and I've got a huge list of films I'm going to be reviewing in the foreseeable future. If I should ever be away again, the best place to go is our Facebook page.

The Ultimate Movie Review on Facebook has trailers, movie and television news, actor news & interviews, plus a whole lot more. No matter what I'm doing I always manage to share interesting content on the page at the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/Theultimatemoviereview/

Now that you've done that, let me tell you about what we've got coming up...

This week (5/9 - 5/15) on our Facebook page, I will be doing a Q & A! Simply like the page, inbox me any questions you have on any relevant topic, and I'll answer them in a post.

The following week (5/16 - 5/22) I'll be doing something I haven't done in two years and that's SEVEN reviews in SEVEN days, so you'll have a lot of new films to add to your queue.

Thank you for your continued support, please share our reviews across social media, like us on Facebook and Twitter, check out all the cool websites and blog sponsors listed in our links, and keep clicking that link for the most honest film and television reviews on the web!

-Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment