Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby Blues (2008)


Starring: Colleen Porch & Ridge Canipe
Rating: 0 out of 5 stars

This is one fucked up movie! I don't care how true the stories is, who in their right mind wants to sit and watch a film about a crazy mother who picks off her young children one at a time? This film was just so disturbing on so many levels, that I had to turn it off. I can't believe that a studio would actually produce something like this! Besides the horrifying plot the film goes way over the top with the blood and gore, as if the story wasn't disturbing enough. As for the acting, well it's about as horrific as the storyline, I honestly think the children may have written some of their own lines. If that wasn't bad enough, the film is shot in a way that looks like it was produced at the dawn of color television in the 1950's, and being that most of it takes place at night, you could hardly see what the hell was going on half the time. This was one of the worst movies I have seen in a very long time and I don't think anyone in their right mind should waste their time on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment