Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Todd's Birthday Card!

Hey guys, I'm J_awesum, I'm not much of a writer, but I do the small amount of graphics and HTML work that Todd needs for the review. I don't know if you've heard, but today is Todd's Birthday and I dunno about you, but I think he's a really cool dude and an awesome writer! I'd have no freaking idea what movies to watch if it wasn't for Todd. I just wanted to publicly wish him the best day ever and share with you some of the messages are more famous followers have left! I chose those, not to show off, (well, to show off a little bit) but because the Twitter account for the review, that we both use, has gotten over 100 Happy Birthday messages for Todd and I think that's fucking cool as hell. It's not too late for you to leave Todd a message or buy him a beer!

Todd's Celebrity B-Day Messages!

Seth Issac Johnson - Actor - The Killing - @sethissacjohn - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Todd :)

Richard Harmon - Actor - Percy Jackson Films - @richardsharmon - Happy Birthday!

Noah Syndergaard - Pitcher - New York Mets - @Noahsyndergaard - I put it in my calender, Happy Birthday man.

Gavin Casalegno - Actor - I Am Gabriel - @gavster99 - HBD TODD!

Jonathan Jackson - Actor - Nashville, Days of Our Lives - @Johnathanjackson - Happy Birthday! Blessings!

Sam Strike - Actor - M.I. High - @samstrike01 - Happy Birthday to my mate Todd!

Darren Evans - Actor - Summer Scars - @Dazzaaaaa05 - Have a good one buddy!

Will Rothhaar - Actor - Battle of Los Angeles - @poetiqrothhaar - Happy Birthday Brother Todd! I hope you have an epic day! :)

Josh Feldman - Actor - The Closer - @joshericfeldman - Happy Bday!!!

Mitch Allen - Singer - Sr-71 - @mitchallen - Happy Birthday Todd!

Matt Friction - Singer - The Pink Spiders - @mattfriction - Happy Birthday Todd!

Billy Milner - Actor - X-Men: First Class, Son of Rambow - @bill_milner - Happy Birthday! Have a great day

Bella Thorne - Actress - Shake It Up! - @bellathorne - UR the best Todd! Have a great day <3!

Brandon Russell - Actor - Smitty, Tosh.0 - @illinoisactor - Happy Birthday Too You!  🎉🎂🎈🎁

Paul Butcher - Actor - Zoey 101 - @thepaulbutcher - Happy Birthday Todd! :)

Asher Monroe - Singer/Actor - Fame - @ashermonroe - Happy Bday!!!

Riley Smith - Actor - Drive, 90210 - @rileysmith - Happy Birthday Bro!

Ultimate Fakebook - Band - @UFBrocks - Todd don't need no cigarettes, cuz he's that cool! Happy Birthday man!

Nic & Tristan Pueshe - Pro Skaters - @pueshetennis - Happy B-Day Todd!

Chris Demetral - Actor - Dream On, Blank Check - @chrisdemetral - Have a tremendous birthday, may your day be blessed!

Adam Butcher - Actor - Saint Ralph - @adambutcherstar - Happy Birthday Todd, have a great one!

"Alec" - Actor - Alec In Wilderland - @alecinwilderland - Happy Birthday Dude, may you have a wild birthday and receive many gifts!

Oleander - Band - @oleanderband - We realize we're not Ashton, but would a "Happy Birthday" from us suffice?

Braeden Lemasters - Actor - @braedenlamaster - Happy Birthday!

....ok fuck it, I decided while I was doing this to change the post a bit! MOST of you aren't celebs, but you're our followers and you're ALL important to us, so let's make this TODD'S OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY CARD from his followers and continue the Birthday wishes in the comments of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment