Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lack of Updates

Hey folks, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates recently. My computer was hit with a massive virus that wiped my hard drive clean! I can understand these people who create viruses to steal, but what's the point of creating a program to just wipe out someone's computer? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I had all my files triple backed up, but my software was not. I had to re-aquire and re-install everything and some things I can't get back like Microsoft Works! If it were something cheap it wouldn't be a big deal, but if you lost your disk, it costs $200 to get another! Please take my advice! Back up your files, hold on to the disks that came with your computer, and update your virus scan and other protective software as often as you can! There are some cruel people out there with nothing better to do and one of them got me good!

No comments:

Post a Comment