Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reeker

Starring: Devon Gummersall, Tina Illman, & Eric Mabius
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

The majority of this film is your typical, basic, B-horror movie formula. That is, lots of gore, good looking people, and very bad acting. For most of this movie, I was unimpressed, thinking that it wasn't bad enough to turn off, but wasn't good enough to ever see again. I decided to finish it and that's when I got hit with one of the best endings I have seen in any horror film ever! I never even had a clue that it was coming. It tied up all the loose ends and weird things that I had just associated with it being a B-movie. Like I said, the acting is nothing special, the story is nothing different, and for the most part this film is "OK", but that ending, I just can't get it out of my mind, it really makes this one worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment