Monday, July 4, 2011

The Story of Us

Starring: Bruce Willis, Michelle Pfeiffer, & Jake Sandvig
Rating: 2 1/2 out of 5 stars

The Story of Us is one of those movies, where the title tells you everything you need to know about the movie. I am by no means a fan of these sappy romantic comedies, however I do sometimes go out of my comfort zone for a movie that has a great cast. Bruce Willis is easily one of my favorite actors and having seen almost everything he's done, I rented this. What can I say? It's the story about meeting your soul mate, getting married, and the ups & downs associated with family life. There are no surprises and there is nothing special here. I didn't find the movie particularly funny and even at 96 minutes, it still felt very long. If you're into these sappy romantic comedies, you might like it, you might not. I was just indifferent too it. The Story of Us didn't impress me, but I didn't hate it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment