Monday, July 3, 2017

100,000 Views!!!


Six years ago when I started this blog, it actually took some encouragement. I was asking, "who am I and why will anyone care what I think about movies and TV shows?" My friends reminded me that I was always the one they came to for on advice about movies, and even strangers on Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, and IMDB would message me, just based on my reviews. Their comments made my day, people I didn't even know were telling me I should open up my reviews to the net, so people who weren't active on sites like that could see my reviews and comment on them. While the discussions and comments have never gotten to the level I would have liked, I never in a million years would have imagined that my link would have been clicked a hundred thousand times, I am eternally grateful and humbled.

In six year we've been sponsored, provided you with over 950 reviews, started a Facebook fan page, that provides over 150 followers with previews, movie news, and streaming schedules. We've even had the occasional celeb google their name and stop by to leave a comment. This blog is bigger and better than anything I could have ever imagined and we're not even close to being done...

As many of you know by now, I am out of work and currently caught in the horrible position of working odd and seasonal jobs. It makes my schedule ridiculously unpredictable and leaves me without a cent to put into the blog. That is why it isn't update weekly, as it had been for the past four years. Once I have a job and get back into a routine, not only will weekly reviews be coming back, but I also plan on spending a few bucks to have the page completely re-designed to give everyone a fresh new look and hopefully attract new followers!

Please keep clicking that link, sharing our reviews across social media, telling your friends about us, and enjoying all the great films and television shows we recommend, because it's our job to tell you what's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment