Sunday, March 26, 2017

The State of The Blog Address

I know it has been a very long time since I have updated everyone on what is going on with myself and the blog, and I do apologize for that, so without further a do, let me catch you up...

In May 2016, I finally graduated from college, however getting a job on Long Island has been impossible to date. As a result I have had to go out and do what I've done in my younger years to make money; tutoring, odd jobs, managing & booking local rock bands (https://www.facebook.com/rockislandmanagement), and buying & selling on eBay. While I'm not making much, it has kept me quite busy and hasn't left me as much time to work on the blog. That is why the update schedule has been sporadic and there haven't been weekly updates.

The sponsors have been understanding, but I understand you guys are frustrated. The e-mails and comments have all but stopped here and on the Facebook page. As a result I really have no idea what you guys want in terms of specialty post or what to include or exclude from the reviews. As you may have noticed I have tried recently to add a more personal touch to the reviews, while not the most professional thing in the world, I have noticed that those types of reviews tend to get more likes on IMDB & Amazon and since that's the only feedback I have to go on lately, that's what I've gone with.

I humbly apologize for not having as much time to work on the blog as I used to. I do encourage you all to LIKE "The Ultimate Movie Review" on Facebook. I share all the trailers I like, all the movie and TV news I read, related content that I like, Netflix monthly streaming additions list, and I just added a "LIKED BY THIS PAGE" section which includes some of my favorite movies and TV shows, including stuff I haven't even reviewed yet!

I will try to update on a more regular basis, most likely Sunday mornings or early afternoons, so please stay tuned! Until then...

Current Streaming Recommendations: 

TV Shows:                                               Movies:
Dark Matter                                                          The Giver
The 100                                                                ARQ
Iron Fist                                                                Spotlight
Zoo                                                                       St. Vincent
The People vs. O.J. Simpson                                The Good Neighbor

Blog Notes: 
  •  Current Review Count = 953
  •  Amazon Reviewer Rank = 10,204
  •  Blog Hit Counter = 90,743 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment