Sunday, August 31, 2014

End of The Summer Recommendations

Another Summer has passed and to be honest with you, it's one I'd like to forget. The world has lost Robin Williams, as well as my best friend, and it feels like nothing will ever be the same. As far as the blog is concerned, I've spent much of my summer in quiet solitude, relying heavily on my vast collection of media to keep my mind occupied. Twenty-One reviews this month is the most for a single month, in almost a year, and I've got a huge list of things I've watched, just waiting to be reviewed. As the worst Summer imaginable has come to an end, most of my regulars will know that September 1st means it's time for my end of Summer recommendations. I hope it helps you find something you'll love! Thank you for making this blog what it is and for my part, I will continue to inform you on what's worth watching and what you should skip!


Movies:
2 Guns
Home Front
Thor: The Dark World
The Rock
Wolf Creek 2
The Place Beyond The Pines
Argo

Tv Shows:
Homeland
Hannibal
Criminal Minds
24: Live Another Day

Books:
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (Book #2 of The Maze Runner)
The Death Cure by James Dashner (Book #3 of The Maze Runner)
Pines by Blake Couch (Picked up by FOX for 2015 mini-series)
The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Science Fiction by Various Authors

Music:
Isolate & Medicate by Seether
Fuck EP by Buckcherry
The Hunting Party by Linkin Park
Savages by Theory of A Deadman
Team EP by Local H
A Document of Dissent by Anti-Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment