Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30,000 Hits!


The Ultimate Movie Review has official reached 30,000 hits and I can't possibly thank you guys enough! I've always been very opinionated and love that I can use the internet as a forum to express myself, but not in a million years did I ever think so many of you would be interested in what I have to say. It's not just the hits, complete strangers have messaged me on Facebook to tell me that before they sit down to watch something on Netflix, they come here first! It makes me so happy that I am able to share the films I love with all of you. The movies are more than just entertainment for me, they represent an escape from everyday life and have the power to move and motivate me, as well as entertain. I love movies and I love that you guy value my opinion enough to watch the films I recommend. The blog is over the 1000 hit mark for the 18th straight month and I hope that it only continues to grow. I want to thank everyone for their continued support and hopefully I can continue helping you for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment