Thursday, May 2, 2013

Update!

Hey guys! Well... That time is upon me, the dreaded end of the school year, which means, finals, papers, allergies, and mass hysteria! Unfortunatley, that doesn't leave me a lot of time to watch movies, so that's why I haven't updated in a while. Don't worry though, I will be back soon, until then here are some recommendations to keep you busy for a while!

Movies:
Bones (2010), Repeaters, Soul Men, Jumper, The Thirteenth Floor

TV Shows:
Bates Motel, The Killing, The Event, The Commish, The Riches

Books:
I Am Number Four, Thirteen Days To Midnight, The Power of Six, Catching Fire, Ender's Game

I hope that helps! If you do check these out and find something you love, please be sure and let me know on Twitter! That's right, we're on Twitter too! @tss5078 - #theultimatemoviereview. Until then, please check out the links, tell your friends to follow us, and check us out on Facebook & Twitter! Thanks guys, see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment