Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All The Celebs Are Celebrating My Birthday!!!

Yes, the rumors are true... It's my birthday and I'm... old... I want to thank everyone for the awesome birthday wishes and selfishly wanted to show off the celebrity shout outs from Twitter and Facebook, because I was really impressed by the sheer amount of people in Hollywood who visit this blog and took the time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday!

Jonathan Tucker - Actor - The Black Donnelly's, The Ruins, Texas Chainsaw Massacre - @jonathanmtucker - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!

Will Rothhaar - Actor - Battle Los Angeles, Hearts In Atlantis, Black & Blue - @poetiqrothhaar - Happy Birthday brother, hope you're having an incredible day!

Mike Gange - Producer - The Howard Stern Show - @mikegangehtv - Happy Birthday!

Mitch Allan - Singer - Lead Singer of Satellite & Sr-71 - @mitchallan - Happy Birthday Todd!!!!

Blaine Hogan - Actor - Prison Break - @blainehogan - Happy BDay sir.

Gilbert Gottfried - Actor/Comedian - Aladdin, Problem Child - @realgilbert - happy birthday Todd

Bill Milner - Actor - X-Men First Class, Son of Rambo - @bill_milner - Happy Birthday! Have a great day

Riley Smith - Actor - Radio, Drive, Eight Legged Freaks - @rileysmith - happy birthday to ya.

Yucko The Clown - Comedian - The Howard Stern Show - @yuckotheclown - congrats on getting your head pushed pushed out yer moms snatch today

Paul Butcher - Actor - Zoey 101, The Number 23 - @thepaulbutcher - aww happy birthday! have the best one ever!

Matt Friction - Singer - Lead Singer of The Pink Spiders - @mattfriction - Happy Birthday!

Dylan Riley Snyder - Actor - Kickin' It, Life During Wartime - @dylanrsnyder - Hope you had an amazing birthday! Be grateful for all you have!

Adam Butcher - Actor - Saint Ralph, Mirror Mirror - @adambutcherstar - happy birthday Todd. Have a good one! - Adam

Spencer List - Actor - Bereavement, The Offspring - @spencerlist - Happy birthday

Sage Northcutt - Athlete/Model - @sagenorthcutt01 - Happppyy bdayy

Eric Balfour - Actor - 24, Skyline, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - @ericbalfour - happy birthday!

Nic Pueshe - Actor/Skater/Tennis Pro - Nic & Tristan Go Mega Dega - @pueshetennis - Happy B-Day

Colin Ford - Actor - We Bought A Zoo, Dog Days of Summer, Push - @colinfordactor - happy birthday!

Troye Sivan - Actor/Singer - Spud, X-Men Origins: Wolverine - @troysivan18 - happy birthday!! Have a good one

Buckcherry - Band - @buckcherry - happy birthday!

Bridger Zadina - Actor - Law & Order: SVU, Terri, Iron Man 3 - @BridgerZadina - Happy (possibly belated) Birthday!

Oleander - Band - @oleanderband - Happy Birthday Todd!!

Scott Lucas - Singer - Lead Singer of Local H (My Favorite Band!) - Happy Birthday Todd......Now return to your duties and remain productive.

Brandon Tyler Russell - Actor/Model - Smitty, Prison Break, Tosh.0 - happy birthday

...I also got a few long messages from people I know personally, that I won't re-post like Logan Lerman, Remy Thorne, Bella Thorn, and Matty B.

Thank you so much to all my friends, celebrity or not, in total I've received over 100 birthday messages and I am more than overwhelmed and so grateful. I'm really happy that I have such wonderful friends and family. I am also thankful to have the ability to write a blog that people find useful and that I am able to express my opinions in a way that matters to people, even the people I'm actually talking about. You guys are the best! Thank you for making my birthday an amazing one!

-Todd




No comments:

Post a Comment