Saturday, March 24, 2012

X-Men: First Class

Starring: James McAvoy, Kevin Bacon, & Michael Fassbender
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

I never read a comic book and when I saw the first X-Men film, I was intrigued, but confused. Throughout the trilogy, I always thought I was missing a lot of the story and this is it. First Class is the missing link that will answer questions for the fans of the movie, who don't follow the comics, and it is one blockbuster film that more than lives up to its hype. From the special effects to the make-up and finally to the actors this film is amazing. Movies like this never win awards, but you will be hard pressed to find better performances than those of James McAvoy, Kevin Bacon, & Michael Fassbender. The whole cast was terrific, the story was fantastic, and the special effects were truly out of this world. This is a great film and I'm craving more. I can't wait to see what connections the next forty years bring between first class and the trilogy. When it's all said and done, I hope I can watch all these films and truly understand the whole story.

1 comment:

  1. x men first class leather jacket

    I have seen all the X-Men movies and this one looks like it will be the best of all of them.

    ReplyDelete