Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Splice

Starring: Adrien Brody, Sarah Polley, & Delphine Chaneac
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Science Fiction is my passion. I write it, I read it, I watch it, & I love it, but movies like Splice are what keeps people away from the genre. This film is twisted, disgusting, and just fucked up. Two scientists decide they can splice human and animal DNA to create a genetically perfect being. This being would naturally produce cures to many diseases and could change the world. The whole time I was waiting for this thing to go crazy and kill everyone, but it doesn't quite happen that way. First, the scientists treat it like a pet, than a baby, than they fuck it... Oh no, I'm not joking! This film is disgusting! ...and how come everything these scientists make looks like a big penis? Seriously, I have never seen something that is just so pointless and disturbing. I can honestly say I wish I hadn't seen this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment