Thursday, February 24, 2011

X-Men

Staring: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, & Halle Berry
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

I'd actually never seen the first x-men movie. It definatly filled in the holes I had from the other movies. In general, I am not a fan of superhero movies, they are ridiculous and usually don't have any kind of a decent plot, this movie is different. The story is about fighting discrimination, something many of us can easily relate to...and while the special effects are way over the top, they are most definatly unique. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine makes the movie and his interplay with cyclops was genius. The second one is still my favorite, but this one was still really good. I highly recommend both it and the rest of the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment